I’ve found myself turning to this oil more and more recently for its many uses. So I thought I would share these with you since it is an inexpensive and extremely useful oil to have in your home!
Uses and benefits:
- Hair – good for oily hair and dandruff, as well as promoting hair growth. Add a drop to your palm when applying your shampoo or conditioner and leave for a few minutes before washing off.
- Chest – good for respiratory complaints; decongestant and expectorant. Diffuse a couple of drops for 20 minutes or inhale direct from the bottle.
- Hormones – helps relieve menstrual pains. A couple of drops in a small glass of milk – added to a warm bath is excellent, (the milk helps disperse the oil in the water). Lie back and relax for 20 minutes.
- Mind – helps boost memory and clarity of the mind. Also aid concentration. Diffuse or inhale from the bottle to stimulate and energise you.
- Head – can help in the relief of headaches and migraines too. Diffuse or dilute to a maximum of 5% in a carrier oil and apply to temples or forehead.
I buy my Rosemary Essential Oil here.
Do not apply to sensitive or traumatised skin.
Avoid use if suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure, kidney problems or are pregnant.
Always check for further contraindications or warnings.
A note on affiliates;
Some of the links on my website are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, the price is the same for you and I receive a small commission that helps to keep Nudi Organics up and running.