This cleaner is adapted from a recipe I got from Andrea at Aromahead – http://www.aromahead.com/ It smells completely awesome and gives a boost to your mood! Take care as it contains soap, you will need to wipe it off otherwise you will be left with a soapy residue.
- 300ml water
- 2 tbsp. Castile soap
- 1 tbsp distilled vinegar
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil (I buy mine here)
- 15 drops lemon essential oil (I buy mine here)
- 15 drops orange essential oil (I buy mine here)
- Measure out the ingredients and pour into a glass spray bottle.
- Shake up to mix ingredients.
Note: Because citrus essential oils are being used, I always recommend using a glass spray bottle rather than plastic. This is because the oils can cause toxins from the plastic to leach out into your cleaner. My preferred type of glass to is amber because it reduces the impact of UV light on the essential oils.
A note on affiliates;
Some of the links on my website are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, the price is the same for you and I receive a small commission that helps to keep Nudi Organics up and running.