These muffins are nutrient dense and filling, so you wont be thinking about food until lunchtime!
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt or rock salt (not table salt)
- 3 organic, free range eggs
- 3 tbsp Raw Local Unpasteurised Honey
- 2 tbsp Organic Raw Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, honey, coconut oil, milk and vanilla.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin cases and bake for 15 minutes (keep an eye that they don’t go too brown, or that they are cooked properly).