Sometimes you just want a chocolate biscuit! I made these yesterday wanting something sweet to have after tea and they were a hit with my family, so I thought I would share.
They are gluten free, refined-sugar free and nut-free so will tick the boxes for school packed lunches too!
- 1/2 cup butter (110g)
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp. Organic Raw Cacao
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Beat together the butter and coconut sugar until well mixed
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and whisk before adding to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir the dry and wet ingredients together. You may need to use your hands to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into balls and press them out on a lined or greased baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes.