These are definitely the firm favourite treat in our house. They are an adaption of my chocolate biscuit recipe, so if you have the ingredients for these, you only need to buy some chocolate chips and you are ready!
They are naturally gluten-free and also nut-free, so good for school lunches.
- 1/2 cup butter (110g)
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup Plain Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Beat together the butter and coconut sugar until well mixed
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and whisk before adding to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir the dry and wet ingredients together. You may need to use your hands to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into balls and press them out on a lined or greased baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes.