This is really easy to make, and my kids enjoy helping because the mixture fizzes. It makes cleaning the bathroom fun for little ones!
- Approximately 1 cup of distilled vinegar
- 1 tbsp bicoarbonate of soda
- 5 drops essential oil (I like to use Lemon or Orange for their cleansing properties).
- Measure out the vinegar into a jug.
- Add the essential oil
- Carefully add the bicarbonate of soda and mix.
- The fizzing mixture can be poured immediately over the bath, wash basin, shower and toilet.
- Leave for a few minutes (up to 30 minutes for cleaning the toilet)
- Wipe or scrub down and rinse off.
- I like to buff the taps up afterwards with a damp cloth to make them sparkle!
A note on affiliates;
Some of the links on my website are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, the price is the same for you and I receive a small commission that helps to keep Nudi Organics up and running.