This is a perfect snack for your little ones to make. My daughter absolutely loves making these as she loves getting both hands in the mixing bowl!
The recipe is adapted from the Little Cooks Co
- 2 cups oats (I use organic and gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 dried apricots – finely chopped
- 1 apple grated
- Pre heat the oven to 180C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well (this is best done with your hands as the warmth will melt the coconut oil a bit, making it sticky).
- Roll the mix into balls and place on the baking tray.
- Cook for about 12 minutes.